Wednesday, February 4, 2009

There is GOLD on the Newstand! Part 1

I would say there is a wise investment if you look at the newstand for learning material. Over the last year or so I have been feasting on the special dvd/magazine output of some of the Guitar Magazines and will followup this mini-post with the delicious details of my great finds! Some of the great Guitar Virtuosos have been plucked from the pages of some of the leading Guitar Magazines to give you a look into their Guitar houses and let me tell you it is a great feast! I have been learning some great stuff in the area of Shred,Rock and Blues Guitar that has snapped my had back as I watch these 58 year young(soon to be 59)fingers grow extra limbs! This old dog is always learning new tricks and having a ball! There is so much more I want to do on thsi instrument and the time is NOW!!! I'll grab some of my jewels and post in a few!

Donnie

No comments: