Tuesday, September 6, 2011

THE FABULOUS ANA VIDOVIC

I was just sniffing around youtube and caught Pepe Romero talking about the Carcassi studies and somehow caught myself wondering how many videos my special friend ANA VIDOVIC had at the site and see that she has quite a few! I have known Ana for quite a few years now and she is one of the greatest virtuosos in musical history possessed of a stunning technique,warm and wonderful tone and superior musicianship. On top of that, you must add a sweet and charming personality coupled with a generous and open heart. I suggest you rush to the youtube and feast on her fantastic artistry and you will see that DONNIE tells the truth. She has earned her top place in the world of music and the Classical Guitar world through a lifetime of hard work and loving devotion to her noble instrument! LONG LIVE ANA VIDOVIC!!!!!

No comments: