Saturday, February 4, 2012

Report on Weill Recital Hall coming up!!

Within the next couple of days, I will follow up on that FANTASTIC Weill Recital Hall Concert of those two highly Gifted Young men presented by the D'Daddario Sting Company! I would first love to publically thank D'Daddario for just about filling the hall due to their offering tickets at affordable prices! I will be 62 in April and have been on the Classical and Jazz Guitar Scene since 1962 and have studied with the best of the best and heard the best in the world as they traveled through New York and I feel like a kid in my teens- STILL HUNGRY FOR SOME GREAT GUITAR PLAYING AFTER ALL THESE YEARS! I cry when I know a great player is in town and get a piss poor audience!In this case, I was so happy to see and almost sold out house for these two exceptionally gifted young tigers! Of course lucky me caught them twice this week and I will have to publicly thank MARK GREENBERG for telling me about the special Mannes event on Wednesday, THANKS MARK!! This post is just to touch base with you folks as my head is spinning from the amount of Guitar Concerts I have been to over the last two weeks and I believe I will be going tonight to another. I have had to slow down my event hopping a bit but I happy to receive the good feedback from my work. I receive no money for this but feel it important that my life here on the Guitar planet means something. I want only the best for my lovely instrument - the Guitar and hope that you too aspire to do the same. Speak to you soon and keep working on your guitars!!!

No comments: