Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Rupert Boyd in Concert

One of my favorite young Guitar Virtuosos will be performing tonight at the Greenwich House School of Music at 46 Barrow street in Greenwich Village at 7pm. His name is RUPERT BOYD and he is G R E A T !!! For $15 Dollars/ $10 for Students/Seniors, he will floor you with his incredible Musicality and Mastery. I have followed him for several years and he is just top notch. He is Australian living here in New York and I would advise you to check out both YOUTUBE and his Website,rupertboyd.com to bone up on this great talent. I will be coming straight from a gig myself at the Staten Island Ferry so will have my rig with me but I can't miss a chance to experience this young pro do his thing! Hope you will join me as the ticket price includes WINE and CHEESE! W O W ! What a bargain. Be there or be square! See you later and I will be reviewing this super kid display all his guitar charm!

No comments: