Thursday, September 6, 2012

CONNIE SHEU - WHAT A GREAT TALENT!

I have known the great artist CONNIE SHEU for at least a decade and she has never failed to perform at the highest level of artistry over that time.Tonight will be her second appearance this week in New York as she will give a lecture on the Life and Work of Female Guitarist and composer Emilia Guiliani ( The daughter of Mauro Guiliani ).After I attend tonight's lecture, I will review her concert given two days ago to open the new "SALON CONCERT SERIES" by the New York City Classical Guitar Society in a wonderful Guitar Friendly Concert hall. Let me just say that anyone in the New York City Concert area should check with the New York Classical Guitar Society this year because there are some great young kids out there that will make you love the guitar even more and I will do my best to cover all I can. For now I'm just going to taste Connies' You Tube Videos to re visit this awesome artist and let me say that she is also a sweet and gorgeous woman whose Concert Platform presence is full of elegance and she plays so effortlessly with absolutely beautiful tone and jumps around the fingerboard like a Olympic Gold Medalist! Mark my words! If you see her name in your area, jump and attend a slice of gourmet musical treats. Connie has it all together!!!

No comments: