Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Welcome to 2009

Hope that this year is a positive one and hope I get my act together. I can't believe that 2009 is here so soon and in a few months will be celebrating my 59th birthday!I'm looking forward to another great year with my delicious guitar in my lap as I continue to earn my living playing this great instrument. I will be spilling my guts about this and that hoping to make learning this great instrument a joy and ease for you by seeing things through the various lessons I take and books I read. It is all connected.

Anyway hope you all get something positive from my blog. I will try to post at least one blog a day. Let us see how far I can go and hope that those of you who know me will drop by and tell your friends about me.

Don Witter,Jr.
www.donsguitarsite.com

No comments: