Thursday, August 8, 2013

ROLAND DYENS and GOHAR VARDANYAN - GOOD TOGETHER!

There is a great tie-in of my recent posts on my two dear friends : ROLAND DYENS and GOHAR VARDANYAN. Roland just published a series of 100 pieces for the Guitar which covers various levels of technical and musical topics and the company STRINGS BY MAIL has a wonderful series of GOHAR playing several of these pieces and teaching the fine points covered in these marvelous pieces. You will find that GOHAR is also as brilliant  a teacher as she is a guitar virtuoso. I just finished viewing several of the pieces and what a treasure they are! I think you should jump right in there and experience the videos for yourself! ROLAND knows the Guitar inside out and upside down and always gives exact details on how to play his compositions and arrangements. As I mentioned in previous posts, ROLAND DYENS is a giant in the Guitar world!! I mentioned him as a "Bottomless Pit of Creativity" and I firmly stand by that statement. There is only one ROLAND DYENS!!!

No comments: