Monday, August 29, 2011

Virtuoso to be better known! GOHAR VARDANYAN

A great young virtuoso by the name of GOHAR VARDANYAN has been on the scene for a few years and should be better known. I first net her here in New York at LUTHIER MUSIC CORPORATION ( 344 West 44th Street ) as she stopped by with her father in order to select a concert instrument. I stood right accross from the " High End Guitar room" and heard some of the most beautiful sounds coming from any guitar she tried out! Beautiful tone,exceptional clarity of articulation and technique to burn! I finally introduced myself and had a ton of praise to heap on her. Since I get my monthly issue of CLASSICAL GUITAR MAGAZINE from England, I was hoping to keep abreast of her progress.Over the last couple of years, GOHAR has been writing some very useful articles in the Online Mel BAY Guitar Sessions. Creating good sound,Tremolo Technique and other aspects of playing well! I would again lead you to that great source of live performances YOUTUBE and check out her magnificent playing! W O W !!!!!!!


No comments: