Saturday, May 25, 2013

The Magical World of JORGE CABALLERO - DAMN THAT KID IS GREAT!

Although I have a list of Guitar topics I want to share with you, I must once again speak of the total command of our instrument in the hands of the great PERUVIAN PHENOM- JORGE CABALLERO! Experience this young genius on YOU TUBE with his many videos and you will laugh at how A W E S O M E he is!!! Everyone who has heard him in concert or in Master Class have experienced G E N I U S ! This young man is so brilliant on so many levels and I could write a report on him every day detailing all the wonderful qualities he has but I just wanted to remind you that we have a Genius in our Classical Guitar / Musical Instrument podium! He is a gentle giant as you will find out if you meet him. I have to take a breath every time I think about him because he is as wonderful as Bream,Williams, Barrueco etc! He has already cemented his place on the " best of the best " podium. We are so fortunate to have him as part of our world and you have to make time to get to one of his Herculean Performances as soon as you can!!!! You will be transported into "THE OUTER LIMITS"!

No comments: