Sunday, January 22, 2012

SUPER VIRTUOSO WOLFGANG LENDLE/ANIELLO DESIDERIO

If you want to be shocked into the realm of Herculean Classical Guitar prowess, please ruch to you tube and experience the "AWESOME" Guitar work of the great German Virtuoso WOLFGANG LENDLE!! I know I have mentioned him before but he must be recognized as a true "GUITAR MONSTER"! This man just "tears it up"! I have just been listening and watching one of his many videos and let me tell you he is one of our most amazing virtuosos on ANY instrument! What a G I A N T !!!! I met him over a decade ago here in New York at I believe Manhattan School of Music or the Spanish Institute. I was front center and he just tore my head off with the most amazing ROBERT RUCK Cedar Top Guitar and a virtuosity that body slammed my senses~! So clean and pinpointed was his technique and what a superlative musician! What note articulation supremacy! Gorgeous tone and superb phraasing! We are indebted to our internet that allow us to witness such greatness. I could watch him all day and night!

Another Guitar God in the Classical Realm is the magnificent Italian Virtuoso : ANIELLO DESIDERIO! A truly virtuosic giant if there ever was one! So check him out!

Good Guitar Listening. I'm sure I will be letting you know about more greats we get a chance to meet on the net!

No comments: