Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fantastic GOHAR VARDANYAN on YOUTUBE

Have another great young mind blowing artist to rave about! I met GOHAR VARDANYAN several years ago at LUTHIER MUSIC CORP ( 341 West 44th Street ) when she stopped by the store with her father in order to select a concert guitar. I was checking out the music and from the first notes I hear her play, I loved her Strong round tone and complete mastery of the music and fingerboard W O W !!!!! She played several pieces all with extreme musicality and technical ease! I finally took the time to introduce myself to her and her father and complemented her on her great artistry. I took her name down in one of my pads and vowed to myself to keep an eye out for her. Over the last few years, I saw that great name on some excellent articles detailing several aspects of Classical Guitar technique on the monthly MEL BAY SESSIONS! Got her email and heavily complemented her on her great articles and asked her if she remembered me from the Luthier Music meeting and she did! The last couple of days had me checking out YOUTUBE and her great and A W E S O M E videos! This Woman is even more incredible as the years have honed an already great artist into the S C A R Y category! Her beautiful tone and superlative execution is a great joy to behold and she must be experienced by all who love our great instrument. Please do yourself a great favor and go to YOUTUBE and experience what a supreme virtuoso Artist is! As always, I only hook you up to the best of the best. Sorry I've been out of sight due to heavy work being done on our apartment ( which is still in progress ), but I am so happy that there is such a wealth of great artistry on youtube. It is the new age of self promotion and I will be uploading some of my own playing this winter and hope you will enjoy it. But make sure you check out GOHAR VARDANYAN!!!!!

No comments: