Monday, October 31, 2011

GOHAR VARDANYAN IN CLASSICAL GUITAR MAGAZINE

As I mentioned in my October 18th post,GOHAR VARDANYAN deserves to be better known and my trip to the mailbox backs up my statements of that post. I just received my monthly joyful pages of CLASSICAL GUITAR MAGAZINE, and after seeing the smiling face of the QUEEN OF PUBLICITY-SHARON ISBIN, in the top left corner is the name of this great young artist. I sat down with a cup of coffee at the local McDonalds to check out installment 19 of the "Making a Living as a Classical Guitarist" series by LAWRENCE DEL CASALE on pages 32/33. He opens up that he was directed to one of her You Tube videos (of which there are several!). For me,there should have been more about this fabulous artist although the aims of this series is to keep it short and pointed. Anyway, I suggest you download all of her You Tube Videos and just enjoy one of the greats of our current or any crop of Classical Guitar Greats.man oh MAN YOU WILL BE ASTONISHED BY THIS ARTIST! I also direct you to check the MEL BAY GUITARSESSIONS for the many fine articles she has authored on vsarious aspects of Guitar Technique and Musicianship over the last few years. ENJOY the DONNIE TIP!

No comments: